Thursday, May 3, 2012

This is my very 1st real blog!….scary I know! My hopes for these blogs are to touch all you ‘real’ mamas out there ! Talk about ‘real’ things that happen everyday whether it be about your kids, spouses, pets, parents, neighbors, co-workers or anyone else who crosses your path during the day. Hey, everyone has something that happens throughout the day, whether it be good, bad, funny, inspirational, or just plain stupid! I hope we can all share our stories, laugh together and I look forward to you putting your cents in!! We can all use a little advice sometimes, especially from an outsider, see how others would handle things. Hey we are all just ‘real’ people here so lets feel free to say it how it is. No need to be filtered. As I said in my profile, people either love me or they hate me and that’s totally fine with me. But I think we are gonna get along just fine! You’ll see! I am still trying to figure out how to work this whole webpage thing. Not quite sure what all these things mean….ex. tags, headers, shortlinks! Why can’t it just be friggen simple?! I gotta run and take my daughter to dance but I'll be back in a lil bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment